Radiologist Scan Reviews
You are here
If you feel a scan should checked by a Radiologist or if you are a Radiologist and need to review scans, click the following link to access the Radiologist Scan Review System
For 3T and 7T scanners
05/23/2016: The system has been changed in the following ways:
- New video explaining the process.
- New SOP describing the process.
- Push their data to naxos and review scans in a web-based DICOM viewer.
- Start a review, find and highlight the unusual structure using the DICOM viewer, and request a read directly from the slice.
- The radiologist will quickly see the annotated DICOM slice preview in the review request.
- The radiologist will be returned to exactly to the slice in the DICOM viewer.
For 4T and 9.4T scanners
- Call the radiologist and ask what email address to use when sending TIFF or a JPG images
- Enter the subject information into the Radiologist Scan Review System (calendar event id is the patient id)
- Add a note that the images were sent via email
FOR URGENT SCAN REVIEWS
- Follow the instructions above
- Contact the Radiologists:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the outcome.
The current rate for these reviews is $60 / scan.